Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do you change the spark plugs in a 94 acura integra?

I have a 5/8 socket with the extension but its not working it wont come out It wont grip the spark plug itself. I dont have a 5/8 with the rubber inside would that be an issue? Also I am going to change my valve cover gasket because I noticed some oil inside one of the spark plug holes. Please help any info is appreciated,



Thanks.How do you change the spark plugs in a 94 acura integra?
just go get one at the parts store when you purchase the spark plugs,...and no need to buy that lubricant that they always push at you...you could just apply petro-jelly....and oil on the spark plugs most likely is the valve cover gasket and groumets...How do you change the spark plugs in a 94 acura integra?
maybe you need a metric socket ....pointHow do you change the spark plugs in a 94 acura integra?
many tutorials on youtube man. not sure myself .